Site Meter

Friday, September 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Moms

Today is my mum's birthday so I'm wishing her a very happy one. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet so, even though I've been trying really hard. Blogger is a complete liar when it says it's dead easy to use. They don't account for complete technophobes like myself. But my mum is now a blogger expert, and although I can't be there for her birthday I will be with her soon and she can pass all the blogger wisdom down to me. And if you want to find out if she's having a nice birthday you can click on the Nelly's Garden link, just to the right.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nelly said...

Flippin' heck Hannah. I've only just found out you've got a blog. Wat. To. Go.

Nelly said...

Of course that should read. Way. To. Go. Damn this laidsexy.

hootchinhannah said...

I was trying to suss it all out before telling anyone but I forgot that when I left comments on your blog it would give my blogger I.D away. I'm glad you found it on yr B'Day though xxx

Anonymous said...

I found it too! That tell-tale blogger ID! Actually it was one of Nelly's commenters who made reference to a new blogger that gave it away.

hootchinhannah said...

I've been well and truly caught out now. Damn that blogger I.D.

Nelly said...

I must be pretty slow because I couldn't understand what he meant by that. What new blogger?