Site Meter

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Man Beast and Dog Beast

Like most couples, my boyfriend and I have various nick-names for each other. So if I'm ever chatting about Man Beast, I'm referring to my boy. It's not that he's a beast (well, sometimes he is) it's just that he has hair like a lion's mane. And I suppose when I think about it, he's the most manly man I have ever been with. Not like the effeminate, smooth-faced pretty boys I normally go out with. So he's my Man Beast. And I'm his Dog Beast.

But his current pet name for me at the minute is Face Face. This is an escalation from Salt Face and Pepper Head. He likes salt and I like pepper. We were calling each other all kinds of things like Pineapple Face, Elephant Eyes, Toenail Face, Turnip Head. Until one day MB called me Face Face. And that one stuck. And I am so bored of it now I want a new nick-name.
I have asked him kindly but still he calls me Face Face. And sometimes Face Off. Neither are romantic in the slightest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love ya's face4