Site Meter

Monday, September 05, 2005

What I Did Today

Well, job hunting was a bit of a washout really. The first shop I saw with a vacancy advertised outside, I went in and enquired about it. The lady told me that she was still waiting for the application forms but I always assume the worst and reckoned that she didn't like the look of me and didn't want to give me a job. I guess I can convince myself this is true because it was a health food shop I went into and I don't exactly look the picture of health. Maybe she thought I would be bad advertising. Anyway, this disheartened me so I met up with Gravy Dave instead and just moaned to him about how crap it is not having a job. I don't really do myself any favours. On the upside though, I got a phonecall from an agency and I've got an interview on Wednesday, so hopefully I won't be job hunting for much longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.