Site Meter

Monday, November 28, 2005

When I'm chatting to my darling Jamie sweet cheeks on the phone there's always something I forget to tell him until it mounts up and there's loads of things I keep meaning to say. Like, when he called into work the day I'd gone home early my work mate Liz saw him. Liz is a middle aged doll with young waynes and she works there part-time. So she asked me if that was my boyfriend in work looking for me last week and I sais 'Aye, poor thing was waiting out there for ages and I was sailing on the bus home' and she says 'He was nice' and I'm thinking she was meaning nice when she said 'Aye, I like the rugged type'. So she meant nice. She said I could tell him that he had middle aged admirers and I told her he'd be chuffed. Bet you are baby.

I also forgot to tell him about me sending out a staff announcement on the intercom saying 'Call on line 2 for ladie's wear' and ending it with 'Thankyou, Bye Bye' I could feel my face burn up almost immediately. But as well as all these things I forget to tell Jamie there are lots of things that I keep meaning to blg about but always forget. Like the incident with Mel, a cup of tea, a ducth shortcake biscuit and a pair of scissors.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,
Can you ask Jamie to ring me when you next speak to him. Left a message with Twid yesterday when Jamie was in bed and the mobile number I've got for him doesn't work. Any ideas you've got for a pressie for Linda which can be purchased from Next would be appreciated. xx

Anonymous said...

Dad is that you? It must be. Jamie had his mobile nicked. And couldn't get a new one even though he'd paid insurance to protect against theft but they said that because it wasn't forcibly taken off him his insurance did not cover it.

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee - that cup of tea will always raise a smile when i think about it!

hope your doing well & work is ok. its almosst christmas - ho no! lots of shopping to do yet. had the work xmas night out last night - was just as you would expect really. lots of silly drunk people and a few things i definitely shouldn't publish on the www but will tell you about!
looking forward to seeing you guys again - miss you all mucho.

lots of love,

Mel. x x xx

hootchinhannah said...

Jazz Baby, you are right I should post more but my mum's computer room is so cold it feels like my big long alien fingers might freeze and snap off

Nelly said...

Sweetie? Is it cold? I never even noticed thanks to all my blubber.