Site Meter

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Happy Days

I don't take my horoscope very seriously unless it's a good one and then it most certainly must be true. My horoscope for this week was a good 'un. I won't tell you where it's from as it's difficult enough to prove the credibility of them without telling you which trashy mag it's been in. Anyway, just because a magazine is trashy doesn't mean it can't be profound:

If you were a tree, you'd be a sapling right now. The first shoots of the new you are comng through, but your branches are still tender and young. You're almost certainly feeling like you have it in you to grow bigger. Enjoy the new feeling - but don't overdo it. There's yet another amazing growth spurt just round the corner. This is an an excellent time for Aries with adventure on their minds. You have heavenly support - you just need to be sure of what you want. Once you've worked that out, the skies are going to do all they can to send you flying into the furture and heading towards making things happen.


So, I am only a sapling right now. It explains the teenage spots and why I was asked what age I am buying cigarette papers!! It is an excellent time for Aries with adventure on the minds. I always have adventure on my mind but luckily I am easily pleased when it comes to adventures and I take this to mean my new house with Jamie. Making things happen. This is probably one of my favourite sentence's ever. I like things to happen although only if they're good things.

I have waded through the mire and once again am feeling positive about things. Nelly is being ace with helping me to organise my new house and everyone is rooting for me. Some folk think I'm mad for turnng down rent free accomodation in a big beautiful house in the countryside with foxes and buzzards, but I am at the age where buzzards and foxes are cool but not as cool as going to the pub with yr mate for a drink. I know I will miss living with Bert and Nelly but I am used to being a sea away from them so a ten minute car journey will seem like nothing. There is lots to be happy about. It is Spring and the days are growing.

No comments: