Site Meter

Friday, May 12, 2006

It's been so long since I last updated i don't know where to begin. I live in a new house, I'm a year older and a year wiser, I got a promotion, I've developed an obsessive compulsion over cleaning products, I've got drunk with friends old and new, Jamie Half Smile shaved all his hair off and I have been on a never ending mission to find the perfect jeans. Our new house is fantastic. All our neighbours are lovely except for Ernie Moonboots. But that's a story for another time.

Me and Jamie are surviving without TV and the net. Living without TV isn't so bad but poor Jamie is finding it hard without his beloved broadband. We joined the local Extra Vision but that turned out to be a bad idea as Jamie became addicted to renting DVDs. Everytime he left one back he'd bring home another one. I fell alseep through every one of them. Apart from Kung Pow which I highly recommend. The lead female role's voiceover sounds like Miss Piggy.

The sun has been shining in Ballymena for a whole week now. It's made everything seem a lot fluffier and even though I've been working most days I've been making good use of the evenings. On Monday we dogsat Gracie and took her for a walk. The poor thing was expecting a pleasant walk by the river but I couldn't find my way and she ended up being taken down a horrible alleyway hootchin with midgies and then across a horrible bridge that was hootchin with midgies and with broken glass all over the ground. She didn't even get to chase a ball across the green by the fire station because a horrible big dog was running at her. I bet her mummy never lets me look after Gracie again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracie doesn't care where she goes as long as she is out and there are things to smell!

hootchinhannah said...

Well she certainly had plenty of things to smell and try to eat off the ground. Jamie was worried she'd cut her feet on the broken glass.