Site Meter

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Moonboots and Louie

That last post was meant to show a picture of the scunge dog square pants herself but alas! I am no good. Just a while ago I mentioned a character called Ernie Moonboots, or The Sheriff, as others know him. We hadn't even been living in our brand spanking new house for a week when we received a letter through the post that read:

Mr. Hornblower

Please stop playing your trumpet or we'll be calling to see you.

Tony will be calling with the boys and he'll stick that trumpet up your English arse.

You'll be little boy black and blue when we're done with you.

I'm an old man that's why I've reported you to the boys. Liver Lip Louie will see to it.


Me and Jamie were surprised considering he'd hardly played his trumpet and all the neighbours seemed to be quite nice. The girl next door told us it was Ernie Moonboots and that he'd sent letters to other people in street. He's just a mad old man who lives with no electricity. He's got a malicious streak but Tony and the boys won't be calling to stick Jamie's trumpet up his arse. I always see him hanging about broadway with Liver Lip Louie and I always make sure I look really happy as I'm passing him so he knows that his ridiculous letter doesn't bother us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you sorted the silly ould gype out!