Site Meter

Friday, May 19, 2006

My Ongoing Feud With Natwest

Moms would be so proud of me. I phoned up the nasty Natwest credit card people today to dutifully pay off some of my bill and was told that I couldn't make a card payment over the phone. Well then, says I, why was it I was given this number to make card payments in the future? I don't know, says the lackie, but it was incorrect. Me and the lackie debated a while until I called his company corrupt and he took exception to this and passed me to a manager. The manager told me the exact same bullshit as the lackie, telling me that even if they took a card payment today it would still be a late payment as it takes 3 days to process and my due date was today. I informed him that I'd phoned up 2 weeks ago to make payment over the phone and was told it was too soon to take payment, not that they couldn't take payment over the phone but it was too soon. So after ranting and raving about how poorly trained their operatives are and how there was no other way I could make payment he finally gave in and accepted a card payment. And when I huffed about how it didn't matter as they would still charge me for late payment he said he would block the fee as well. It pays to be a pain in the arse.

1 comment:

Nelly said...

Good on ye girl. I am proud of you.