Site Meter

Thursday, July 06, 2006

No Way Jose

If I wasn't so devoted to my beloved Jamie boy I'd invite Jose Gonzalez round for tea and buns and ask him to marry me. I would get Zoe or Nelly to bake the buns though so that he'd definitely say yes.

I love him. I love his music, his voice, his accent, his name. When Jo Whiley asked him what he did with all the balls people chucked at him on-stage he said 'I just throw them back at them and hit them in their face' So sweet.

Since I can't marry him, being devoted to Jamie and all that, I want him to play at our wedding in the woods. It's a shame he's so popular. It kind of puts me off him a little but I'm a bit stuck for people to play at my wedding. Georgie Harrison's dead, Brad Nowell from Sublime is dead, Courtney Love would be too high on drugs and stealing my limelight. I won't let Jamie's band Dragon play because it's his wedding night and he'll be dancing in the woods with me.

So Jose will have to do.

4 comments:

Nelly said...

What doe's the mother of the bride wear at a woodland wedding?

hootchinhannah said...

She wears a large feathered hat with a floral print dress and wellies.

Nelly said...

floral wellies to match the frock or plain green hunters?

hootchinhannah said...

Why, you'd wear floral wellies of course.