Site Meter

Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm Smokin


I'm Smokin
Originally uploaded by jazzthefunk.
There's a reason why Jamie's looking so pleased with himself...

He's got an audition with Urban Strawberry Lunch, a community organization who run workshops teaching kids to play junk instruments. He'd worked with them before in Stoke and they asked him to apply for the position about two months ago. The posiotion is for 4 months in Liverpool. His audition is on the 5th of December so good luck baby, don't be nervous.

7 comments:

Nelly said...

Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Hi evil Banana.
Hope your doing well and I really hope J got on well with his interview. Sad I won't see you at Christmas - oh how it will be lonely without you! but i will leave your pressies with NellyBert.
I was reading your blog about dreams - 2 of my friends swear to god they once met in their dreams and are acutally capable of doing so if they wish. they said before they went to sleep they both thought of a place they had been and visualised it in their heads and bascially thought about it before going to sleep. then in their dreams they met in this place. i am dubious - worth a try though!

Lots of love,

Mel.x x x

hootchinhannah said...

Ok, tonight I'll think about being in Venezuela and I'll see you there. I'll bring the smokes and you bring the drinks.

Anonymous said...

Hope the interview went well Jamie. Good luck. What do you want for Christmas Hannah? Love Dad.xx

hootchinhannah said...

Hey Dad,Jamie's interview went well. He hears back in about a week. I'd like a new job for Christmas please. Did anything come in the post for you yet?

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,
Something did arrive in the post. Cant help with a new job I'm afraid and that doesn't tell me a lot about what pressies you might like. xx

hootchinhannah said...

I'll have a wee think about it then call you tonight after work xx