Site Meter

Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Ongoing Feud With NatWest Part 2

It's now boring me. I could go into the details but it really is boring. What it boils down to is that Natwest can't train their staff properly. If the staff don't know by what means a bill can be paid off then how can the customer? The customer can only act on the advice they are given from the company's employees. If the employees don't give correct, accurate, helpful advice then Natwest have to expect that customers will be irate and send letters like this one:

To Whom It May Concern,

I am enclosing a cheque for 17.50. This will cover the paltry amount I owe you plus the extortionate (and most likely, illegal late payment charge) plus interest accrued. I trust this will satisfy you.

May I add the sight or the sound of the word 'NatWest' makes me feel physically ill and that never in my experience have i encountered such an unhelpful, shambolic organisation. b assured that I do not keep these opinions to myself.

Other than receiving an aknowledgement of this letter I hope never to hear from NatWest again,

Yours Sincerely

Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good work hannah, i can sympathise...

i called hsbc to transfer all funds from my account cos i wanted to close it. they cleared the funds then transfered me to the 'account closing dept', who i told that i thought hsbc was entirely incompetant and i didnt trust them looking after a penny of my £. they then told me that i couldnt close an account over the phone (despite the account closing dept having phones) and would have to go to my branch...which is ONLY open when i'm at work, in another city. i screamed something about incompetent c**ts and hung up, shaking with rage.

see you friday, hear all about your thailand plans hopefully!

mikey x

hootchinhannah said...

I sympathise Mikey. Basically, they're just a shower o' bastards who want to make things as difficult as possible for people.

I have got 5 clues for the treasure hunt but need a few more. If you can think of any let me know.

Anonymous said...

wow you're good hannah, here's me thinking you'd be like: uh bert, go and get the shovel out the shed would ya? SUPRISE!.

rymes with smell and pikey..?
scottish stuff?
sorry, i'm a bit crap today...3 hours sleep.

hopefully bring some tasty whisky over, you need/want any other wee treats? i'll get mel to give you time details etc, if she hasn't already.

cant wait! see you soon

mikey x

hootchinhannah said...

I was thinking of hiding you and Mel in the back of his van but I need a clue leading him to the van. My clues are a bit rubbish really. I'll video it with mum's camera so you can watch Bert's puzzled face when he's trying to work out the answers.