Site Meter

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Missed

I got a letter the other day. I don't know how it managed to find me as it was addressed to: Hannah, the school that Hannah's teaching at, the town that Hannah's living in, Thailand. It was from a certain little bitcher dog that's obviously missing me loads,


Dear Auntie Hannah,

Moms told me that you bogged off to Thailand to teach horrible little brats how to speak English. I just thought I'd let you know that there are plenty of people here that don't know how to speak English so you could come back and teach them instead. Paddy says he's really depressed what with Jamie going away and now you. I'm comfort eating and getting really fat and there's no one here to help me burn the calories off. Moms is still obsessed with that silly big German Shepherd bitcher and that oul Bert's not much company with his honking and screeching on the claro (he thinks I like it because I sing with him but he doesn't know I'm crying in pain 'cos he's hurting my ears).

Moms said you were having a good time there though so I don't imagine you'll want to come back. She also said that there's loads of dogs out there but that they're not as nice as me. Maybe I could come out too and teach the dogs how to woof in English. Maybe you could put in a good word for me. I'll start saving the money for my rabies jab. Think I might have to hoor myself to get that much money but it'll be worth it to see you. I love you loads Auntie Hannah, come back soon xxxx

Rosie Dog

5 comments:

Zoe said...

Awwwww! Gracie misses you too, but she can't write letters yet.

hootchinhannah said...

Perhaps Rosie could teach her. Give Gracie big hugs and licks from me.

Anonymous said...

Hello Thai teaching extrodinare,

Hope you are well & good. You are definitely not missing out on anything resembling summer. Edinburgh has been grey & rainy and yesterday I got caught in a hailstone storm. It sucked!
You should give me your address & I can write you a letter. About a month ago I wrote a letter to a friend in Germany & forgot how much fun it is - much better then e-mail! Plus letters are much more fun to receive.
Speak soon,

Mel.xx

Anonymous said...

rosie's wrong, i remember the dogs in thailand being exceptionally good fun! except the rabie-type ones...try and bring one home, that'll be a laugh. hope you're well hannah, glad i got to see you before your travels! good luck.

mikey x

hootchinhannah said...

I will text you my address sweetie Mel-Y. Although it's rainy season here it's not been too bad. It mostly rains at night and if it rains during the day it's stops after an hour. Monsoon season is on it's way though.

Mikey, I've met so many nice dogs. All the farang teachers are just big pussies really when it comes to the dogs. My favourite dogs are Sars and Mr. Bach but Ice told me not to pet Sars the other night. 'He's dirty' I don''t care as long as he doesn't bite me and he's not rabid. Hope evrything is well and fluffy. Love to you both.