Site Meter

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Dogs Doing It Doggy Style

So me and Romy are walking down the street a few weeks back and we see some kids chucking stones at two dogs. When we looked at the dogs we were horrified to see that they were bum to bum and doing a lot of wriggling.

What the hell are they doing? Are they having sex? I say to Romy.

Maybe that's the doggy version of doggy style she replies.


So we're chatting to Brad about it and he tells us that after dogs have mated they are attached to each other and then turn around and this is why they are bum to bum. His explanation was backed up by another guy who's name escapes me. I am shocked and wonder is it just dogs in Thailand that do it because in all my 25 years I have never seen anything like it. Then the next day while walking to school I see the same thing again with different dogs. I am quite disturbed by it really.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that with you.

4 comments:

Nelly said...

You must have been at school the day Danny and Polly got stuck. It's the sign of a successful mating. You'll remember the pups. They were lovely.

hootchinhannah said...

I remember the pups. But I'm glad I did not see Danny and Polly stuck. She was such a little dog too.

Nelly said...

But well up for it. Heehee.

hootchinhannah said...

How could you not be with a handsome dog like Dan around.