Site Meter

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Brain Overload

I actually have loads to write about but I don't know where to start. I want to write about school and the book I'm reading and tales of curs-ED lighters but there's not enough time in the day.

Update on my dietry habits: I'm proud of myself for eating yellow curry the other night. I'm getting better at the spicy food.

Exams in Thailand are funny. When the kids finish they all talk to each other even if other students are still doing it. Thai people are obsessed with talking. They don't know how to be quiet. Maybe it's because if they are silent they will fall asleep in the heat.

Anyway, I'm pushed for time so have to tell my tales another day.

4 comments:

Nelly said...

Looking forward to hearing your tales. Especially the one about curs-ED lighters. Anything to do with our mutual blogfriend?

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah. More detailed answer to text message. Lizzie's mum died on Friday (was fairly young but had been suffering from Alzheimer's for quite a few years). Sophie headed off to uni in Leeds yesterday, along with Tom's girlfiend Kate. Stoke are fifth in the Championship!!! xxxxx

hootchinhannah said...

Who do you mean mum?

So sorry to hear about Lizzie's mum. The poor girl doesn't get it easy. Send my love to her. What's Soph gonna do at uni?

I'm glad Stoke are doing well. 5th is pretty good.

Love to my 2 favourite people in the whole world xxxx

Anonymous said...

Sophie's doing sociology which she hated at school! xxxxx