Site Meter

Monday, October 15, 2007

Danny Makes An Impression

Before things get on top of me I must tell the scandal about Danny's first week in Thailand. The first night I took him to Toby's and fed him Gift's famous yellow curry (it's the best in Lopburi, if not the whole of Thailand). It rained that night so we played a game called 'Danny In The Puddle', which involved me trying to push him in the puddle and him trying to push me in the puddle. I got so wet Gift brought me out a new T.Shirt to wear.

The next night I took Danny round Lopburi. I showed him some of the ruins, the Palace Gardens, the market and the monkey's. I hate the monkey's though so didn't stick around too long. That night Danny proposed to me and Romy. I laughed and Romy said no so he proposed to Toby. Toby said maybe in a couple of years he would forget. I think that meant no.

The next day Danny made friends with a guy from Australia and a girl from Canada. We met them later at Toby's and Danny proposed to both of them. Chris would've accepted but he wanted to see the bling first. Brad was also asked and he was definitely considering it. Another guy from Switzerland joined us. I said to him you've probably heard this before but do you know who you look like? He said, Don't tell me, Moby. We all agreed that he indeed did look very much like Moby.

On Thursday I had to go to Bangkok to sort out visa and permit stuff which is another story altogether. One that involves prison and Romy having a massive tantrum and me being reduced to tears. Had to go to Bangkok again on Friday so sort everything out and thankfully didn't have to go to prison.

On Friday night I celebrated the first day of my holidays. I met Brad and Danny down at Toby's and a few hours later I was playing with baby Elle when I saw Danny zoom off on Brad's motorbike. 30 seconds later two of Toby's Thai friends ran down the street after him. 5 seconds after that Pii M jumped on his own motorbike and raced down the road. I looked at Brad and said, Did something just happen with Danny on the bike? Brad said he didn't know. 1 minute later Toby came back and placed a bit of Brad's bike on the table. He told me Danny was alright he had just broke his leg.

I told Brad it was his fault for letting a drunk guy on his bike. Brad said he didn't seem like he was drunk. I asked Brad did he not know that Danny had only driven a bike twice in his life. Brad said he talked about it like he was an expert. Pii M took him to the hospital and back again. Toby was joking about the broken leg. He had grazed it badly but that was it.

Anyway, the moral of the story is do not let drunk people who've only ridden a bike once anywhere near your motorcycle for they will crash it. Especially if they think it is automatic when it isn't.

The story about the live gay sex show in Bangkok will have to wait another day but just to put parents minds at rest: I do not attempt to ride my bike when drunk and I am definitely NOT going to prison.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drunkness + motorbikes = bad things happening. I am glad you evaded prison too. Hope your holiday is super and speak to you soon my love.
Mel. x x

Nelly said...

Prison? Like Nicole Richie did prison?

hootchinhannah said...

I'm not sure how Nicole Richie did prison. I'm very behind in my celebrity gosip. I don't even know who won Big Brother.

Danny said...

ha, they'll always remember me as "that crazy falang who crashed a bike and wanted to marry everyone"

Danny said...

also, i'd have prefered to marry meolody, but i didn't try hard enough. i hope chris doesn't read this.

hootchinhannah said...

I think if you'da worked a bit harder on Melody she would've accepted. But I don't know why you didn't propose to Moby, he's the one with the dollar.

Anonymous said...

Brian won Big Borother, the tins were runner up. Fucking releived you didn't go to prison. Enjoy the holiday and am very jealous. Dad xxxxx

Anonymous said...

That should have been twins. But you can make your own mind up. Tuna would have my vote.

hootchinhannah said...

I can't remember which one Brian was but I remember the twins, they were very sweet. You are not as relieved as I am about prison although from what I've heard it would've been 3 days max and then deportation. I was more upset about the fact that I might have to leave Thailand. Love you loads dad xxx