Site Meter

Friday, November 09, 2007

Coming Home

The day after I wrote my last post everything changed. It's a very long story, which I'm not capable of writing just now but it involves teachers and visas and me leaving Thailand. Obviously I'm very sad but it's been an amazing 5 months and I'm lucky to have had the experience.

There's so much I'm gonna miss but I'm trying not to think about that and instead think about the good things I'm going back home to, like seeing family and friends, cuddling the dogs while toasting by the fire (I'm gonna be so cold when I first go back), potato dinners, Zoe's delicious buns and cakes, Neighbours, fresh air and many more things that you take for granted when you're home but don't realise how much you love.

I think I might wait a while before writing about what I'm going to miss as it might make me cry a little bit and I'm in an internet cafe. My flight is a 3 O'clock in the morning. I have absolutely no idea what posessed me to book a flight at such a ridiculous time although I;m sure there was some logical reason for it.

5 comments:

Nelly said...

I'll tell Bert to start digging potatoes and chopping wood.

Mudflapgypsy said...

Are you gonna eat a toasted soda farl when you get in then?

Zoe said...

I'll eat Hannah's toasted soda farl for her. Yum. Might give Gracie some too. It'll help us get over our sadness that you changed your plans.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah either Mattie's got it wrong or you have had a big last minute change of plan. Hope it all works out.

Anonymous said...

Whatever's happening Hannah hope things work out alright. At least you did something and other opportunities are now opened up for you. I'm still struggling to get the hang of facebook!Dad xxxxx