Site Meter

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Help My Hair

It occurred to me that I haven't had a new hair style for many, many moons. It's been cut but always to the same length and style it was before. So I put it to you, friends, family and random strangers, to help me decide on a new hair do. I have come up with some options so all you have to do is pick one. Whichever one gets the most votes I promise* that it will be the hair style I choose:


a) The Fringe - This is a high maitenence style for someone as lazy as me.
I could end up with a fringe that covers most of my face
(hey, I'm not saying this is a bad thing)

b) The 'Posh Spice' - I have no actual desire to look like Posh Spice but I
can be rest assured that no matter how hard I try I will never look like Posh Spice (phew!)

c) The 'Sinead O'Connor' - For those of you who don't know, the 'Sinead' is a skinhead. Perfect
for someone who doesn't give a shit, like me.

d) The Perm - Surely these bad boys are due a comeback?

e) Hair Extensions - I've never had hair I could sit on or hit people in the face with when I
turn my head suddenly. Perhaps 2008 will be the year my dream
comes true.



* This is obviously a blatant lie as I would never get a 'Sinead' because it's too cold.

14 comments:

Zoe said...

Hannah, I feel you should look to your youth for inspiration - http://www.flickr.com/photos/69279685@N00/42991623/

hootchinhannah said...

Hmmmm, a peroxide blonde mohawk, I can see that working

Nelly said...

That link didn't work for me. Which photograph was that?

hootchinhannah said...

It's one of your favourites. I look like an escaped convict, stripey romper suit, pushing a tree.

Anonymous said...

Go for extentions to slap people in the face. Or bright red.

hootchinhannah said...

Bright red, I tried that once before. I think the word 'muppet' was mentioned.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the prezzies Hannah. Peroxide/red mohawk with black extensions and a bit of blonde.Dadxxxxx

Anonymous said...

You would look so rpetty with a fringe - your pretty little face is nice & angular and I think it would look ace. Also - very helpful if you get forehead acne - my fringe hidea many a thing.
I like your hair blonde too.
xx

Anonymous said...

that was Mel byw.

go dammit.
x

hootchinhannah said...

Dad, I remember you being cross with me for dying my hair blue when I was 13 and now you're suggesting a mohawk!

Mels, you drunk? Can't wait to see you and Mikey Boy x

Anonymous said...

But you're not 13 anymore nor going to school. Don't remember why i was cross at you (apart from the blue hair, apparently). Mu7st have been very consevative back then. xxxxx

hootchinhannah said...

That's true but I'm also 25, work in an office and can't get away with dying my hair mad colours anymore. Shame. Glad you like your prezzies.

Anonymous said...

This might help , lol
http://www.hairmixer.com/

hootchinhannah said...

Ta Dave. Hours of fun!