Site Meter

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ken Boone or Ken Boone?

It's a tough contest between Bert and I over who is the laziest. Rather than washing the chopping board I turned it over only to find that Bert had beaten me to it. He ranks high on the lazometre.

A certain Mr. Salt Face has asked me some questions:

If you were a clown what would your name be?

My name would be Hairy Head Hannah and my clown wig would be blue.

If you could wake up anywhere where would it be?

I'd wake up in a meercat colony with meercats nibbling my ears.

What's your personal theme song?

I'd like to say Wonder Woman but I don't wear satin tights. After that it would be the Brookside theme.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Probably residing in some random country getting drunk with the locals.

What's your favourite pasta shape?

Either the bows or the twirly ones. Them tube ones are the worst.

So there you go Salt Face. I am impressed with your question-asking skills although suspect it may have been computer-generated. You are, after all, the boy who asks questions like Do you prefer Def Leppard or Iron Maiden?, Do you prefer Paul Daniels or Cliff Richards, Do you prefer Ken Boone or Ken Boone?

As always my answers are Def Leppard or Iron Maiden depending on which day of the week it is and what colour pants I'm wearing, Cliff Richards because he's Cliff Richards and who the hell is Ken Boone?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen, the bows are the worst 'cause it takes forever for the centre part (where the bow meets) to cook. Seriously. Twists every time, but the tubes are a decent substitute. Stay away from the bows!!

And I can't remember the Brookside theme tune and it's doing my head in now. Thanks.

hootchinhannah said...

Nah, the tubes are a work of the Devil the way the liquid goes through them. The Brookie theme tune went somewhere along the lines of: doo doo-doo doo doo-doo doo if that helps :)