Site Meter

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Roxy

The time has come! I'm 26 now, a big girl, some would even call me an adult and so it's about time I had a computer of my very own. I'll call her Roxy. She'll connect me with The Universe and I'll clutter her hard drive with toot.

I need some help though. I know nothing about computers. I don't know what makes are good or what kind of prices I should pay. All I know is I want a laptop. All I need a computer for is internet, music and photos so I don't need anything too posh. If anyone has any ideas please advise.

'Cause, y'see, if I have a computer I can watch things that make me laugh, such as this Black Books clip, which shows Bernard at his absolute finest. The 'Tower Of Soup' always makes me smile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,
Thanks for the prezzies and the card. xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,

I love your blog, makes me laugh out loud and it takes a lot to do that. I found it by accident and can't stay away now.

Buy a Dell laptop, you can go online and mix and match the things you want before you order.

hootchinhannah said...

Aw thankyou anonymous. 'Tis always nice to make somone laugh. I will have a look at Dell laptops,

cheers

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hannah for introducing me to black books, I hadn't heard of it till now. Your blogs are funny.