Site Meter

Friday, August 15, 2008

Problem Solved


Ed the Duck
Originally uploaded by hootchinhannah
Although Nelly is perfectly happy with my choice to wear jeans for her wedding it seems there are quite a few people (mostly men) who feel that I should be making an effort to doll myself up. One of the driver's at work said I'd look like a gypsy turning up in jeans and when we looked back at the wedding photos people would comment on the hobo who was just passing by and decided to join in with the celebrations.

Well, to save my head being turned with frocks and jeans I've decided that I'm going to wear a romper suit like the one I had when I was 1. I may also get my hair bleached and cut into an Ed the Duck mohawk but I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go for it hannah. dad.xxxxx ps loads of love to your mum and bnert. also to katy who i didn't get to speak to the other night

hootchinhannah said...

You'll see what I'm wearing in the photographs dad!! I'll pas my love on for you too xx

Anonymous said...

bnert?