Site Meter

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yes, It Really Happened

I was always reluctant to dress like a girl. I wore trousers for my first 2 years at school because I downright refused to wear a skirt. They managed to get me in one for my First Holy Communion but when I was confirmed I was the only lass wearing trousers. I know many men who have worn a dress more recently than I have!

It's not everyday you get to see yer ma getting married though, so after much deliberation, I ended up wearing a dress. For an hour. And it was long enough. Here is the photographic evidence for people who don't believe it actually happened or for those of you intrigued by what I might look like as a woman. It's unlikely that mum will ever get married again so, therefore, unlikely that I'll ever be seen wearing a dress again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you not realised how pretty you looked in the dress? Do yourself a favour and try it more often!

hootchinhannah said...

Thankyou anonymous, whoever you are (Eleanor?) Maybe if some of my sisters get married I'll wear a dress!!