Site Meter

Monday, October 06, 2008

How Long's A Bitch?

This is the typical kind of text conversation I have with my mate Kerm:

Me: WHAT'S YR GEN TO DA A (GET IT? I THOUGHT IT WAS WELL SMART) TONIGHT? WHAT TIME YE BE OUT?

Kerm: I AM OUT

Me: RIGHT THEN COVE I'LL SEE YE IN A BITCH

Kerm: HOW LONG'S A BITCH?

Me: AS LONG AS A WEE WIGGLY WORM WRITHING ON A WREATH

Kerm: FUCK YOU BOYROOT. TIME?

Me: HALF SEVEN GRUMPY BALLS X

Kerm has little patience for me being vague about what time I come out. As it happened, I went out about ten and I'm not even sure I saw him. When I came down from getting ready mum looked at me and said: I have to laugh at you, it takes you 6 hours to get ready and you look exactly the same as you started.

Now, back to what's really important. Halloween. Mel, Nelly and I need some costume suggestions. Dad, I know you offered some but if I'm going to be drinking a lot it's probably best I don't look like something so horrendous that I'm gonna want to puke when I look at myself. Any ideas, let me know.

1 comment:

Musings of Mel said...

I bought a mask hats black and has feathers. I'm not really sure what its going to make me but I like t. It has beads too. Its been on my desk at work for about a week - I gotta take it to London and am atill working out to do that without snapping the feathers off.

Maybe I'll be a scary Venetian opera ghost. Is that even a thing. Ooohhhh this is tough but god damn I love Halloween.
xx