Site Meter

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pin Head

I don't mind admitting that I'm behind the times with music. This is why I'm only just now figuring out who Paolo Nutini is. I knew his songs from the radio, and liked them, but I thought it was a chick singing, possibly Macy Gray or someone. I was quite surpised to find out he's a pretty boy from Scotland. He may be a pretty boy but he doesn't play any instruments and he's got a weird singing face. I think he feels the emotion of his lyrics a little too much. I understand the poor lad's singing about his broken heart but it just looks like he's doing a really painful pooh. I do like him though.

It seems I am once again below average. The circumference of my head measures 21 inches and the average for a woman is 22 1/2 inches. I figure this is why I always look ridiculous in sunglasses. And why I can stick my head through bars without having to call the fire brigade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry but you proably get your head circiference from me.I look good in sunglasses though, just find the right ones.Paulo was and always will be **** just like that jose guy you liked a couple of years ago. where's he now?xxxxx

hootchinhannah said...

Right enough dad your head is small!! I'll have to steal your sunglasses. I knew you'd have something to say about Paulo. Jose's probably getting his heart broke so he can write his next album.

Anonymous said...

circiference?