Site Meter

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Miss My Boy!

I hate that! I was nearly just at the end of finishing a post and it got wiped. I don't really have the heart to sit and write it all again so I'll do it tomorrow. But what I will say is, even though I'm having a lovely time, I miss my boyfriend badly. It's not even been that long but I think it's more the fact that it will be a long time before I see him again. When I do finally see him though it will be in Madrid. The poor thing's never had a holiday abroad before and I fly from Peru to Madrid before flying to London. I thought it would be nice if I could meet him in a totally different city, where the sun will be shining and I should, hopefully, be half fluent in Spanish. Ah.....

Oh, because I've stopped over-indulging in a certain substance (I'll let your overactive imaginations guess what that substance might be) my dreams have returned and they are crraaazzzy. The first mad one I was doing a celebrity bush tucker trial and had to eat cut up chunks of human brain! I can alsmost sort of remember the taste now, kind of chemically. The other one I dreamt that my friend here fell out with me 'cos they were robbed and blamed me. I was going to have to leave Mexico because of it. And last night I dreamt that my friend from home was trying to get out of going to work by eating a worm. She said she could feel it wriggling inside her. So...yeh,Freud would have a field day I'm sure.

So tomorrow I'll try to re-write that blog post and finally get round to writing about my short time in NYC. Unitl then, buenos tardes mis amigos.

No comments: