Site Meter

Monday, October 04, 2010

On The Up

I have no idea what I do with my time but there's never much of it left over for blogging. Then again, there's nothing much to blog about really. I'm hoping that will change soon.

Laughter is something that is greatly missing from my life. I do laugh, just not enough. So if anyone can recommend some good comedies for me to watch that would be great. I caught the tail end of a spoof movie the other night. I have no idea what it was but it was a piss take of when Tom Cruise went on the Oprah Winfrey show proclaiming his love for Katie Holmes. It was hilarious.

Work has been cut down to a 4 day week. Not just me but all the staff. Normally I'd be worried about this but I'm just looking forward to the extra day off. Also, if we meet targets we have the opportunity to earn a bonus, bulking our pay up to a normal 5 day week.

Well, anyway, that is all for now. I just know life is on the up again and when it is I'll enjoy writing more. Just bear with me.

4 comments:

Danny said...

for laughs (in movie terms) you could try: harvey, gummo, bad boy bubby or harold & maude. all very funny.

hootchinhannah said...

I really didn't think Bad Boy Bubby was meant to be funny. I found it quite disturbing. You must have quite a dark sense of humour.

Danny said...

haha...yes, yes i do. just go check out my blog to sample my own particular strain of humour

hootchinhannah said...

I did just that, and yes, you're a sick little puppy. I like your style though. You would, no doubt, find Tideland very funny.