Site Meter

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Summer At Last

Today it actually felt like summer. The sun shone bright with only a ight breeze in the air. I woke up late but not too late. I drank coffee 'til I was sufficiently alert. I hung washing and washed dishes. We went out for a dander round the town. Bumped into Pepe Le Pew and his girlfriend who is not a black cat with a stripe down her back. We stopped off for a pint of interesting cider. Jakers' cider was interesting because it was alcohol free. Mine was interesting because it wasn't Magners or Strongbow.

We also took a walk to look at a new prospective house. It looks lovely and if I could wish for anything right now it would be to have that house. This depends on the rent being affordable and the landlord choosing us over anyone else interested in it. But, as with everything, if it's meant to be it will be. I hope it is.

3 comments:

Nelly said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

Me too. Dad xx

hootchinhannah said...

Thanks mum and dad. Will be a while before we know anything. Also, it is right next to the leisure centre. No excuses for not going swimming!