Site Meter

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Good, The Bad And The Rest

Today I am feeling lazy. Too lazy to construct paragraphs. So I will sum up my week in a series of good and bad points. Obviously, being the sort of person that I am, I will start with the negative:

Bad Thing - Having wisdom tooth ripped out leaving me sore and naive :(

Good Thing - Jakers reading my mind and knowing that an omelette was exactly what I
wanted for dinner :)

Bad Thing - Rotten taste in my mouth due to aforementioned extraction :(

Good Thing - Off sweets, chocolates, biscuits and desserts for over a week and feel
great :)


Bad Thing - Off sweets chocolates and biscuits and a new and interesting sweet shop
has just opened :(

Good Thing - Successful driving lesson. 10+ roundabouts conquered :)

Bad Thing - Still shit at changing gears and general driving :(

Good Thing - Going round to Jaker's friends' for authentic Peruvian cuisine :)

Bad Thing - General annoyance at work :(

Good Thing - Tomorrow is Sunday :)

2 comments:

Cheap Flights said...

Boston is a highly attractive conurbation. It is the home to plenty of attractions.Travelers from overseas get to the city by taking Boston Flights from their respective places of origin to view the major attractions which include New England Aquarium, Fenway Park, Salem Witch Museum and the Swan Boats of Boston.Mexico Flights,Vancouver Flights

hootchinhannah said...

Is that right Mr. Cheap Flights?? Well, I'm afraid, conurbation's don't really do it for me.